– “Fabio Oliveira, better known as Cranio “Skull”.
– He was born in 1982. The artist grew up in the north of Sao Paulo and it was in 1998 that Fabio began to cover the gray walls with his work and he always carries in his backpack a lot creativity and good humor.
– The Indians were born after the attempt to find a character that could show the indigenous people from Brazil. His work is always in funny and curious situations and they usually are n the space to provoke the observer to think about contemporary issues like consumerism, identity, corrupt politicians and environment.
– International cartoons and the famous painter Salvador Dali are some of his references that Cranio keeps them always in mind.
– The artist has been improving his techniques, innovating in the context, but without lose the famous style he keeps doing in the streets.”
– more info: http://cranioartes.com